Roles & Responsibilities:
s Information Technology (IT) and business unit executives as a trusted advisor who will understand their issues, needs, and requirements.
s IT and business satisfaction in the delivery of IT services and ensures profit objectives are met.
– May lead business development teams in identifying new business opportunities and managing the sales cycle from start to finish, particularly in growing the existing business in the account.
– Engage with principal, partners, and suppliers, in the sales activities on IT services of the Company
– Ensure sales targets are achieved and maintain good customer rapport.
– Monitor market conditions and recommend pricing and market strategy
complaints on quality, delivery, service, etc and recommend corrective measures.
– Present, negotiate, and prepare contracts & quotations, etc
– Follow up on maintenance sales activities after warranty.
– Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
s degree in marketing or any related field.
– Fluent in English & Malay is a must, Mandarin would be an added advantage.
– At least 5 years of experience in Sales.