TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for this future position in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities for you to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About E-commerce Team: Global e-commerce is content e-commerce business mainly based on diversified and tailored livestreaming and short videos. It is committed to enriching life with engaging and entertaining shopping experiences and to making global commerce efficient and accessible for all. Global e-commerce business team hopes to provide users with more tailored, active and efficient consumption experience, enabling merchants to receive stable and reliable platform services in different scenarios, so as to make more affordable and high-quality products sell easily and bring a better life within reach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Acquire and incubate brands, principals, and big merchants that contribute large GMV share
– Build and maintain the relationship with merchants, negotiate and secure best deals based on campaign or seasonality
– Discover new collaborative opportunities fit into merchants short-term and long-term development plans and build JBPs
– Maintain service quality provided by the seller such as low cancellation and return rate, shipping LT, and other components to increase conversion rate and customer satisfaction
– Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to optimize merchant success in TikTok Shop
– Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Attention to detail, affinity with numbers, logical and problem-solving skills
– Demonstration of leadership and project management skills in past projects
– Internship experience in e-commerce or having a solid understanding of the industry landscape in SEA is a plus
– Strong connections with brands and big sellers are preferred
– A good team player, fast learner, and open to changes
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Proficiency in English
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates we encourage you to apply early.