Apprenticeship & Internship Program in Finance Industry
Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modelling, analysis, and reporting with our experienced finance team. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team.
· Understanding customer’s financial needs and concerns by Financial Need Analysis (FNA)
· Assist client with providing the most suitable financial solution
· Assist client with providing comprehensive legacy planning with will writing and set up trust fund
· To proactively manage and build long term customer relationship
· Ensure adherence to the relevant policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
· Keep improving on personal development with pursue Registered Financial Planner (RFP) from Malaysian Financial
Planning Council (MFPC)
· Assist in exploring potential business opportunities
· Assist in marketing campaign, advertising and promotional events
· Preferably students in any of the following areas: Business Management, Finance & Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship, Banking & Finance, Actuarial Science and related major.
· Aggressive, proactive, outspoken, self-discipline and willing to explore new opportunity
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English