- Serve as in-house IT support and manage other office administrative tasks.
- Work with various levels of people to assess and respond to IT needs in a timely and effective manner.
- To provide support on network administration, hardware/software installation, maintenance & implementation of PCs, servers, LAN/WAN/VPN network infrastructure and upkeep of software licensing.
- Set up Office Automation (OA) to ensure complete handover to new hires during onboarding.
- Oversee the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing systems and infrastructure and provide support when need to.
- Evaluate/Re-evaluate the need to order, acquire, inventory and dispose hardware and software.
- Serve as primary contact with vendors in contract and agreement management, and MIS from HQ for all systems operations and maintenance.
- Maintain the security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines and equipment in compliance with all regulations and audit requirements.
- Manage hardware inventory/warehouse.
- Develop and review local IT SOPs, workflow and/or policy to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide suggestion, feedback and advices to the Operation Manager as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the immediate superior.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of relevant working experience.
- Sound knowledge and expertise with various software, hardware, applications, networking and OS.
- Expert in troubleshooting and pro-active in follow-ups.
- Able to work independently at the same time a good team player.
- Able to work well in a fast-pace environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Display a positive attitude, friendly personality, able to interact with various groups/levels of people and willing to learn for self-improvement.