- Provide information service for students about overseas education and study life.
- Assist students to analyse their financial and academic abilities.
- Work one-on-one with students and their parents to provide the guidance and insight needed in their educational journey.
- Assist students navigate the global admissions process.
- Assist students to design and plan their study abroad plans and recommend foreign universities.
- Organise relevant workshops to educate students on their respective area of responsibilities.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- ICT competencies to effectively perform tasks (Google Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Relevant experience in the respective field is preferred
- Fresh graduates with positive attitude, career outlooks and passion to develop themselves are encouraged to apply
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Background checks will be conducted to comply with the safeguarding policy