You’ll be involved in the development lifecycle, from planning to deployment and maintenance. The core focus will be in developing and providing problem solving solutions best suited to the project’s objectives.
If you’re interested in emerging technologies, keen on potentially researching and implementing them, and the abovementioned tasks sound like your forte, keep reading!
3 Best Things About The Role:
- You’ll get to flex your IT knowledge and expertise while honing your problem-solving skills.
- You’ll get to explore web development and programming.
- You’ll work closely with a skilled and passionate team.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll collaborate with UI / UX Developers to establish objectives.
- You’ll compile, process, and analyse data.
- You’ll generate reports from the dashboards, either in downloadable Excel sheets or Word docs.
- You’ll provide help or support your team members.
- You’ll troubleshoot for issues and debug code.
- You’ll build high-quality, reusable code that can be used in the future.
- You’ll be working within a sprint environment.
What You’ll Bring:
- Required: At least 2 years of working experience in a related field.
- Fluency in or an understanding of PHP language.
- Experience with SQL, SQL queries, and MySQL database system.
- Understanding of REST API usage.
- Experience with file transfer protocols such as FTP and version control with tools such as Bitbucket.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking/out-of-the-box thinking to solve issues.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Focused on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Plus Points (Optional)
- Experience with PHP Frameworks such as OctoberCMS.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integrations.
- Experience with C#, .NET, or .NET Core languages and CMS Frameworks.