We are looking for individuals who share our passion in developing young people. With the UKEC’s education counselling, advice and support, we are confident in building up students for a rewarding international experience which can influence the nations and impact generations.
- Personalisation of education counselling and advice to students and parents.
- Supporting and delivering success in education fairs and school workshops.
- Interacting with partner universities and admissions to ensure smooth progress of students’ applications and advocating on behalf of students.
- Answering enquiries in prompt, personal and professional manner in line with the UKEC’s mission.
- Maintaining proactive communication and building positive relationship with students and parents.
- Maintaining accurate student records.
- Taking part in training and information-sharing sessions, which may include overseas trip to the UK & Ireland.
- Passion in developing young people and promoting the value of education
- Driven by success and excellence
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience in student-leadership role or mentoring peers