· Coordinating internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ability to review drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identify long lead time and critical path items.
· Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules. Ensure subcontractors have the most up to ate scopes of work. Assist PM in the development of the overall project schedule.
· Pursue and monitor submittals and track deliveries of materials. Verify all submittal conformity to plans & specifications.
· Collect supervisor daily reports, weekly project pictures and safety documentation. Review for completeness and include in project documentation. Inform PM of deficiencies.
· Attend weekly project meetings as requested by PM and keep detailed meeting minutes for publishing to project team.
· Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing the Company’s commitment to continuously addressing their needs and interests.
· Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish client goals.
· Demonstrate effective relationship building within the project team and throughout the Company. Keep field team members (i.e. Supervisor) informed and active in decision-making.
· Always promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors instilling this philosophy in project team.
· Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Consistently follows/enforces the Company’s safety procedures and policies