- 13-month bonus
- Young, energetic, and supportive team!
- Diversified and inclusive culture, integrity, and high performance
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported by buyers/ seller/ creators such as checking order and logistics status
- Review the reported issues within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Become and remain knowledgeable and passionate about leading E-commerce products and services standard.
- Possess strong customer service skills, verbal and written communication skills and empathy, rational decision making
- Diploma or equivalent in any discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Candidate must be able to accept rotational shift
- Candidate must have possess Advance level in English + BM in terms of verbal, written & comprehension
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kelana Jaya, PJ
**Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted**
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.