- Participate in the entire software development life cycle from understanding of machine specification and customer needs to full release of the product.
- Perform testing, debugging and maintenance of machine software and ensure it continues to function normally and meeting the machine specification.
- Ensure that the developed modules meet expectations, quality standards and within schedule.
- Provide professional technical support to the developed software.
- Must possess a least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Intelligent Robotic/Electrical & Electronic/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge / experience in Robot Programming, PLC Programming, Turbo C, C++, C#, and GUI.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably junior executive / fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Work location: Krubong or Malim, Melaka.