Softinn is a hotel technology company.
Our mission is to make hoteliers a one-minute video about our products.
We’re selling to forward-looking hoteliers in South East Asia. Most of our customers are in Malaysia, and some are from the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
Softinn builds business software, kiosk and e-commerce solution for hotels. Hoteliers use our products to run their businesses and operation. On average, 200 users interact with our products per minute.
Our internship for IT System & Support Engineer is meant for those who have good knowledge of mathematical analysis, computer science, and engineering. It is meant for you if you would like to pursue an IT System Support Engineer as a career.
This position is suitable for students who are studying computer science.
- Provide technical assistance to clients for products & services offered by Softinn.
- Provide guidance to clients for products & services offered by Softinn.
- Troubleshoot errors related to Softinn’s system. Work with the product team and the customers in solving bugs.
- Answer and reply to clients on technical-related issues via email, WhatsApp, live chat, and phone call.
- Assist in system setup and configuration for a new or potential client.
- Assist in UAT (user-acceptance testing) before a new product release.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field.
- Good understanding of cloud-based software products and strong logical thinking.
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills.
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members.
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months, preferably more than 4 months.
Not Mandatory but BONUS if:
- Excellent implementation skills
- You have knowledge about cloud base web application
- You have knowledge about kiosk engineering
Report to Work options:
You Should Join if you:
- Want to pursue IT System Support Engineer as a career.
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to all stakeholders
- Not afraid on asking questions
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid to face the challenge
- Looking for a more casual working culture
You should NOT join if you:
- Not comfortable dealing with customers.
- Don problems and being helpful.
- Plan to pursue pure programming as a career.
1. New Intern to Softinn: RM500 per month
; RM 800 per month
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
- Hubspot CRM Licenses (Marketing Hub Pro)
- Hubspot CRM Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)