We provide great opportunities for enthusiastic graduates and young professionals to join our organization as an Internship Trainee to transition into the workplace. As an Internship trainee, you will be assigned to a department based on your study background and interest. We have professional placements in Human Resource, Marketing and Communications, Business Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Operations & Administration, Information Technology, and more.
What do I need?
– Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months to gain full exposure;
– Completed a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study;
– High proficiency in English both in written and oral communication;
– Good communication and people skills.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
– Able to report remotely or physically to work on a regular and punctual basis;
– Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suite, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
– Detail-oriented and good administrative skills;
– Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
– Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
– Assist with achieving business goals;
– Fulfil tasks set out by your supervisor;
– Support with current and upcoming projects;
– Participate in meetings, team building and events;
– Bringing positive energy to the company;
– Foster good relationships with staff members;
– Willing to learn about aspects of the company;
– Weekly report to your supervisor.