The One-Stop-Shop is the concept of providing a common entry gate for any kind of end-user inquiry. It is based on joining the capabilities of rich self-service components and the Service Specialist teams. It serves as the first point of contact for the consumer. Capturing the entirety of the problem the end-user is experiencing, responsible for creating, capturing and classifying service calls, logging the information and providing an initial support and seamless communication in the local language of the end-user.
The One-Stop-Shop is generally providing end-user support based on knowledge articles and professional experience with similar inquiries via phone, chat and portal by troubleshooting, checking KM, checking internet, and consulting Technical Support Specialists or assigning tickets to responsible agile product teams where needed and to close the ticket after the inquiry is satisfied. The 1SS tracks and ensures that the ticket is progressing as expected (E2E ownership).
The Service Specialists in the 1SS also add information to the knowledge base (e.g. known errors, workarounds), identifies issues, reports exceptions and possible enhancements to service support processes and raises to Support Group Manager. They also constantly exchange with the product teams, to understand new technical capabilities, address gaps in knowledge articles, getting / providing feedback about the support process and the compliance to it, hence a comprehensive approach on how to best collaboratively support end users.
What you will be working on :
- Serve as the common entry gate to provide 1st level support for any kind of end-user inquiry within the ASPIRE program such as S4, MyBuy, OMP (Planning Platform), CWP (Customer Web Portal);
- Handle Incidents & Requests received via Multiple Communication Channels and coordinate the End-to-End Ticket Lifecycle by following the incident and request management procedures;
- Guide customers on Self-Service, by encouraging customers to be more autonomous, by guiding them to solutions, sharing guides & showing Self Service Portal capabilities etc. Moreover, contributes to Building Knowledge base for customer experience organization and customers;
- Ensure that excellent customer experience is achieved through the combination of soft skills and customer- centric mindset;
- Invest in Self-Learning and development: Stay up-to-date with new services, and invest in technical expertise for specific areas according to the business needs;
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Skills Exposure :
- Learning experience in ERP or related business applications implementation; preferably S4/Hana knowledge;
- Knowledge about business value streams;
- Knowledge about application functionality, expected application behavior as well as known issues or workarounds;
- Familiar with knowledge search and internet research, support procedure and handling of ITSM tools;
- Trainer skills, methodology skills to perform trainings for end-users in specific area (refresh and new);
- Speaks local language and English, speak the “professional” language of the end user;
- Customer oriented mindset, highly accountable, agile, and results oriented;
- Ability to work in, co-create and contribute to a highly complex and team-oriented global environment;
- High attitude for learning and developing skills in your area of specialization;
- Ability to work in and contribute to a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment;
- Develop organizational and communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks among many;
Involvement in projects and focus groups such as QA, KM, Feedback, and others, as part of their development;
- Taking ownership and driving end-to-end resolution while keeping the customer updated;
- Ability to comply with process requirements, like discipline on the job schedule, adherence to established procedures and effort to meet performance metrics related to the job.
Key Requirements :
- Undergraduate Degree students from reputable universities in Malaysia in any field of studies (Business Studies, Commerce, Accounting or any other major)
- Interested to learn about Accounting Information Systems & Customer Service Management Systems
- Available for 6 months of internship