REV Media Group is Malaysia’s No. 1 Digital Media Group, which boasts core skills in platform strategy, content creation, and design as well as technical development. These skills are prominently projected in the development and management of Media Prima Berhad’s online operations, particularly for TV Networks, Radio Networks, such as TV3, ntv7, 8TV, TV9, Fly FM, Hot FM, One FM, Tonton, the nation’s No.1 video portal, and the country’s leading newspapers online, New Straits Times, Harian Metro, and Berita Harian. REV Media Group is the digital arm of Media Prima Berhad, Malaysia’s largest integrated media company.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be working along with our DevOps team in assisting them with the development and deployment of our digital apps/brands. You will be ensuring that the delivery process is efficient and reliable. You will also have the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, deployment pipelines, monitoring, and security for web applications, mobile apps, or other digital services.
1) Assist with the development and maintenance of deployment pipelines for our digital products
2) Assist with monitoring the system performance and troubleshoot issues related to deployment and infrastructure
3) Ensure security and compliance requirements are met
4) Continuously improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our systems
5) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product quality and delivery readiness
6) Assist with implementing and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems for our digital products
Skills & Requirements
;s Degree relating to Information Technology / Computer Science/ Cybersecurity/Networking or in a related field.
2) Passion for learning about DevOps, cloud infrastructure, deployment pipelines, monitoring, and security for web applications, mobile apps, or other digital services
3) Great communication skills
4) Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude
5) Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
1) Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
2) Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
3) Opportunities to work with cross-functional teams
4) Hybrid and flexible working environment
5) Attractive remuneration package
6) Activities and weekly team events