1) Acquisition & Placement
· Talent sourcing and selection
· Participate in nationwide career fairs and talks
· Resource planning and mobilization to ensure that staffing needs of the Bank are supported
· Manage staff promotions to identify best fit for available position
2) Talent & Succession Management
· Assist in succession planning / talent management activities.
· Assist in the development of talent retention and engagement strategies.
· Assist in the development of HR automation / digitalisation projects.
· Assist in the recruitment and management of the Bank’s Internship Programme.
· Participate in campus engagement talks and employer-student networking sessions.
3) Performance Management
· Manage staff performance reviews in compliance with the Bank’s policies/ guidelines
· Assist in the administration of the annual increment / performance bonuses exercise
· Provide advice/guidance to line managers on the performance assessment process to ensure assessment and reward equity
· Assist in development/review of effective measurable KPIs jointly with departmental Heads.
· Administer performance improvement plan to address staff’s performance gap or behaviour-related issues.
4) Industrial Relations
· Manage Industrial Relations matters which encompasses staff discipline, counseling and handling of grievances.
· Investigates and conducts domestic inquiries.
· A recognised Degree.
· Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
· Possesses strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
· Possesses basic understanding of employer branding and marketing campaign tactics.