– Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
– Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
– Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
– Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
– Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
– Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
– Evaluates emerging technologies.
– Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
– Possess a Degree in digital marketing, advertising or related.
– Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in marketing industry.
– At least 1-2 years of proven track record in performance oriented paid search
– In-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to
recognized how they might impact the business (ROAS, CPA, CPC, ROI,
– Prior experience with related ad management tools and reporting
platforms, i.e. Google Keyword Planner, AdWords Editor, Google Analytics,
Google Data Studio is a strong advantage.
– Demonstrated interest in continued skills development, especially around
digital marketing, B2B advertising, data analytics, and keyword research
tools and trends.
– Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous, adaptable to a fast pace work
environment with tight deadlines.
– Willingness to learn, pleasant attitude, good work ethics and a great team
– Good time and project management skills.
– Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin, Bahasa
Melayu will be added advantage.