- Design. Involved in technical/architecture as well as UX design of the system.
- Code. Write new code, improve and maintain existing code.
- Document. /* Reasonable amount of comments in code and documentation */
You will get the opportunity to work as a team to design and develop new web based features/systems. Being part of our team, you will be actively involved in the overall design and development of our web platform. You will be given the chance to experience every stage of a software development as it progresses to go LIVE, where you can then step back and view your hardwork assisting others in their day to day activities.
We will help to further improve your communication skills through your day to day tasks and to share different ideas for handling different situations. As feedback is the breakfast of champions, your opinions and feedback will always be welcome! Last but not least, you will be working with a fun bunch of dedicated and young professional people.
Ideally, you are someone who:
- Possess Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in software development
- Has a passion in software development and web technologies
- Independent (in view of current pandemic, you will be working remotely most of the time)
- Cares about user experience
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team’s ideas
- Is creative
- Knowledge of jQuery, Linux, Apache is an added advantage