Take on this adventure and join Maybank’s PROTÉGÉ Programme!
A structured training programme.
- The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneur (PROTÉGÉ – Maybank) is one of Maybank Group’s Corporate Responsibility programmes in support of the Government’s initiatives to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates.
- Graduates selected for the PROTÉGÉ – Maybank Programme will undergo an intensive two weeks soft skills training at Maybank Academy, Bangi (now, virtually of course!).
- The learning outlines are targeted for frontline and customer-facing roles, inclusive of Personal Development, Intensive Business English as well as Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness.
- Upon completion of the training programme, PROTÉGÉ trainees will be interviewed for the various frontline positions available in Maybank offices nationwide to undergo an on-the-job training for 8 months.
- PROTÉGÉ trainees will perform identified banking functions on an on-going basis, which includes relevant transactions and financial activities.
Do you have what it takes?
- Graduates with a degree in ANY discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and customer-centric acumen
- Willing to be relocated throughout the country
What’s in it for you?
- Trainees are provided with coaching and learning objectives by Line Managers
- Training allowance of RM2,000.00 per month
- Annual leave
Apply now at https://bit.ly/applyformaybank
Note: Please drop your application using the link above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.