- To respond in a professional and timely manner to any customer query/complaint on e-commerce marketplaces, webstore, and brand social media accounts.
- To assist customers with their orders, requirements, after-sales service issues and feedback.
- To follow-up on all customer requests to ensure all pending issues are resolved as soon as possible.
- To update and maintain a list of FAQs, standard comment and reply.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Work closely with warehouse team and operation team for any customer query/complaint.
- Other related ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Currently possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (fresh graduate are highly encouraged to apply)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers in a friendly and polite manner following the processes
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in customer service eCommerce field – an advantage