1. Microsoft Technologies
- Responsible for the effective operations and administration of servers in a medium to large Windows environment.
- Handling complex Windows issues and perform day-to-day support of the server environment independently.
- Be part of a team that leads system implementation for production, testing, development and disaster recovery.
- Pro-active monitoring and capacity planning of the server environment.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Required to advice and lead complex system discussions and resolve technical issues.
- Provide high standard of technical support to end-users.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Participate in project meetings, liaise and participate in meetings with vendors and software providers.
2. Technical Support
- Setup and install new computer, printer and scanner
- Attend 1st level IT hardware and software issue
- Monitor antivirus pattern updates to ensure constantly definitions up-to-date
- Monitor and evaluate any Windows update patches if require for deployment
- Monitor and evaluate any non-Windows patches if require for deployment
- Collect and deliver IT equipment’s from receiving, vendor or user
- Manage IT store room and equipment movement
- Perform IT hardware and software inventory update
- Setup meeting room and standby upon request
- Accompany vendor on-site during preventive maintenance, service and repair
- Assist in documentation and checklist update
- Setup and standby during meeting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly motivated, well organized, and result oriented