IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared toward current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership
IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get a basic understanding of IBM organization and, business processes & high-performance culture
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as teamwork, communication
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement
- Providing financial analysis support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Assist in preparing local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Assist in analyzing IBM forecast, budget, actuals, and business metrics and dynamics.
- Assist in forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages)
- CGPA at least 3.0 and above is a MUST
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.
- Candidate must be able to commit to intake)
- Candidate must be pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.