– Identify, reconcile & record daily collection.
– Follow up with the solicitor every week for status documentation for each case and Purchaser for Financial status.
– Follow up with end-Financier for release payment advised by the solicitor.
– Assist in credit control functions for a property project.
– Ensure timely billings, collection, and loan documentation.
– Perform other duties as and when required.
– Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business Administration.
2 years of working experience in the Property field and experience handling sub-sales and MOT.
– Knowledge of the Wiz system is an added advantage.
– Experience with the customer service scope of the job is an added advantage.
– Fluent in BM and English. Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Good debt recovery skills.
– Positive, aggressive, and self-discipline.
How this career will benefit you?
1. Attractive Salary Package
– EPF, SOCSO & EIS
– Free Parking
– Leave Benefits: Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Calamity Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Vaccination Leave, etc.
– Medical Reimbursement
3. What Opportunities are offered:
– Able to work immediately upon successful interview
– On-Job-Training & Career Progression
– Excellence chances to develop personal skills such as teamwork, communication
– Involved in business operations and initiatives
– Mentorship and personalized development plan