– Plans, develops, implements, and directs marketing and sales activities and programs for the tour and travel industry. Generates sales through all market segments (domestic and international).
– Develops promotions within the industry to increase visibility, increase sales, and maintain a high profile in the tourism community locally, domestically, and internationally.
– Assists in the development of collateral sales materials for targeted markets and special projects.
– Coordinates efforts with other theme park and Company divisions and is responsible for the entire operations related to tour groups, MICE, and seminar groups.
– To ensure the smooth flow of the operations from the point of group arrival to departure of the group. To handle complaints at the level pertaining to all matters related to this area.
– Monitor and follow up closely for a cut-off period and pre-assignment for all due-in groups.
– Go through the billing instructions and ensure that proper billing and routines are being done on a daily basis.
– Attend and manage sales-related inquiries, and handles incoming and outgoing customer calls.
– Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
– At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– EPF, SOCSO & EIS
– Leave (Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Calamity Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Vaccination Leave, etc
– Medical Benefits
– Allowance (T&C apply)
– Free parking
– Performance Bonus