We are looking for a competitive and customer-orientated retail pharmacy assistant to help customers identify and purchase the products they desire. Retail Assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Assist with drug dispensing by measuring, compounding, packaging, and distributing medications
- Gather and enter customers’ information in the computer system
- Prepare, package customer’s prescription medications after a pharmacist consultation
- Maintain prescription and inventory record-keeping systems
- Maintain proper medicine storage and security
- Place and receive orders for stock to maintain inventory
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist assistant preferred
- Good attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Caring, compassionate and highly motivated
- Willingness to keep up to date with new products and practices
- Proficiency in 2 or more languages (Malay, English or Chinese dialects)
- Must be able to work on a shift basis and on a public holiday.
Location Available: various locations in Perak, Bukit Mertajam, Seri Kembangan, Sungai Besar, Parit Buntar & Seri Iskandar
We offer an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photograph by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
HQ: No. Ipoh, Perak.