We are looking for a self-disciplined and organized PA who can work independently under minimal supervision, possess integrity and professional discretion. The PA is responsible to assist the Director’s personal & corporate matters.
- Manage the boss’s schedule – arrange meetings & make appointments
- Answering phone calls and take down messages
- Coordinate with respective vendors for office/warehouse maintenance (ie.pest control/ aircon/ electricity/ toilet/ network problem, etc)
- Collect cash & cheque from outlets at different location
- Calculate sales, bank in cash & cheque
- Chase rental for properties’ under boss personal & company
- Prepare and renew tenancy agreement as it falls due
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
- At least SPM. A PA Diploma or Private Secretarial certificate would be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate and write in English, Malay and Chinese
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & work under pressure
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Strong organisational & mathematically skilled, can manage time efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions is an advantage
- Possess a valid driving licence with own transport, willing to travel short distances to work.
Attractive salary, bonus and performance incentives. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photograph by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
Location: No. Ipoh, Perak.