- To handle and track all telephone, e-mail & walk-in enquiries and plan itineraries, make reservations,
issue tickets/documents for client and reporting to the Senior Manager – Corporate Operations.
- To plan itineraries, make reservations, issue tickets for clients.
- To handle reservations requests related to hotel, car rental, coach, train, flight bookings and reporting
to the Team Leader, Division Manager and Vice President.
- To provide clients with visa information and submit the application.
- To provide professional & up to date information on air fares & travel related matters to clients and
- To follow up on customer complaints.
- To ensure enquiries are handled/delivered on time.
- To handle and resolve customer complaints.
- To liaise, work closely, build rapport (team work) with colleagues, and assist our sales personnel, other
departments and branches on reservation / ticketing matters.
- To liaise and build rapport with airlines personnel, hoteliers and suppliers.
- Recommend process improvements, attend training.
- Provide on the job training for new team members.
- To safeguard and not to disclose customer (personal and organisation) details and our company’s
- Assist in Trade shows/ Consumer shows when necessary i.e. MAS Travel fair, MATTA etc.
- To ensure that we have billed and chase for payment for outstanding invoices, no credit given to
customer, friends or travel agents unless authorized (written) by Head of Department.
- Any other duties at the discretion of the company.