AIA Malaysia has invested 200 million into an Elite Scheme for new recruitment to build young leaders. However, the slot for this position is limited and candidates are selected through strict stages.
There are numerous success stories that we have guided and launched into successful individuals.
Feel free to view our videos
Salary Range is depending on Qualification, Education, Minimum Targets and Final interview.
- SPM ; RM; RM4xxx + Commission
- Degree RM 9xxx + Commission
Working days: 5 days
Working hours: : ; 1730 hours
Work Location: REMOTELY or at 158-4-9 Kompleks Maluri, Jalan Jejaka, Kuala Lumpur
Perks & Benefits:
- Commission from cases up to 6 years
- 3 Year Bonus
- Quarterly Cash Incentives
- Yearly end Incentive Trips
- Quarterly Incentive Trips
- 2 Years progression training to become Unit Manager
- Identify clients needs and financial problems and provide solutions with financial products, e.g.: mortgage, insurance, takaful, investments, savings and retirement plans
- Achieve personal goals / activities every week and every month to meet certain minimum targets
- Service clients in terms of claims or any inquiries about financial inquiries
- Liaise between customers and internal stakeholders
- High in productivity while maintaining customer service quality
- Attend meetings and trainings
Why should you join us?
- We have the best Elite Scheme Program in the current market to help quality candidates to earn high, long-term income
- Systematic and Successful Training Program
- One on One coaching system
- Motivation coaching system
- Great career advancement
Open to all, Malaysians and PR foreigners. Interns and fresh grads are highly encouraged to apply.
You may also contact us directly to our PIC, Liya, via WhatsApp at or email at