This position will be responsible for configuring and developing e2open’s Integration applications to meet the customer’s business needs. The Engineer will also involve in the full SDLC cycle including requirements gathering, solution design and development, user acceptance testing and solution implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Utilize standard and proprietary business process tools and programming languages.
• Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into Codes.
• Work with our global customers on B2B integration projects involving technologies such as EDI, RosettaNet, XML, Cloud, Web Services, etc.
• Work on multiple B2B projects on requirements gathering, solution design, solution development, and user acceptance testing.
• Maintain and support project post-implementation activities including post-production support.
• Work as part of the global team
• Analyze/Test Customer XML/EDI messages as per test plan/scenario, identify & investigate XML/EDI data issues by using implementation guides.
• Create analysis/error report and propose solutions for EDI data issues.
• Create XML/EDI message for Customer as per test plan/scenario of the Integration Project by using implementation guides.
• Provide on-demand Production support to Customers related to their EDI connection or XML/EDI data issue.
• Participate in meetings with Customers as per Project requirements.
• Monitor Service Requests in the Queue.
• Ensure the Service Requests are handled and resolved as per SLA.
• Shift work (EMEA or NA).
You will join a highly talented, successful, and respected group of leading Software Engineers in the field of B2B and enterprise supply chain software of Fortune 500 companies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• 2 to 4 years of working experience.
• 2+ years experience in Java, JSON, XPATH and XML programming
• 1+ years of working knowledge of UNIX systems (Solaris or Linux)
• Working experience in EDI : X12, EDIFACT, RosettaNet
• Good interpersonal and communication skills