Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop, plan and execute digital marketing initiatives, looking into digital innovation and increasing brand awareness through different digital platforms.
- The priority will be to drive product take-up rate and plan out the digital roadmap for our services to help drive digital marketing initiatives.
Develop and Drive Total Digital Marketing Strategy
- The candidate will be fully versed with all nuances of the digital environment and will leverage this knowledge to assist our Digital Specialist in fully developing a total digital marketing strategy (including social media and media buys) for all our products and services
- Work with agencies and internal teams to support our digital marketing strategies
Plan and Execute Digital Marketing Activities
- Bring Strategy to life by developing and executing digital marketing plans that deliver brand and business objectives
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with the consistent standards.
- Work with and manage external digital agencies to develop effective digital marketing campaigns that support the brand’s overall objectives
- Manage external/digital and social media vendors and/or agency coordination efforts
- Manage regular reporting and tracking, interpret implications, report metrics appropriately and flag issues regarding all digital platforms (website, social media, etc.) using both internal and external tools
- Monitor company presence on social media.
- Develop strategies and campaigns for digital ads and oversee implementation of all digital ads to increase brand awareness and acquisition.
- Plan out the user journey of our customers and drive marketing automation initiatives/activities to improve customer experience
- Work closely with the project owner to ensure the planning of the Product Roadmap and Sprint Backlogs are sufficient, realistic, and achievable according to Business/ Management priorities.
- Oversee implementation of End User Acquisition within the database
Media Effectiveness- Optimisation of resources
- Manage digital budgets to ensure spending is as planned and optimized to deliver the best results and ROI
- Monitor ads performance and implement changes to ads to ensure the objectives of each ad is achieved
- Work closely with our Digital Specialist and E-Commerce Driver to execute our e-commerce strategy and plans to meet the eCommerce objectives of the company
- Work closely with eCommerce Manager to accelerate E-commerce sales growth, making this channel a significant and profitable channel contributor to overall sales
- Work with Partnerships and Business Development team to plan and execute relevant activities digitally
- Work closely with our partners to place appropriate products and promotions on our platform to deliver our e-commerce objectives
- Improve internal e-commerce ways of working
- Work closely with our Technical team to build digital capabilities our e-commerce platform
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Mass Communication/PR or any equivalent
- At least 8 years of related experience in the digital marketing landscape
- Prior experience in an eCommerce setting would be an added advantage
- In-depth experience in Digital media, digital marketing & mobile marketing
- Experience in B2C social media and content development
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools, Google Adwords, and Media Buying
Commercial acumen, to drive the growth of user applications (Web, mobile, social channels)