– Responsible for the growth of Bruno in the e-commerce business channels by enhancing customer experience, technology, and infrastructure planning & development.
– Generating key commercial insights and managing relationships with respective business partners.
– Create and update content marketing for websites, such as products, promotions and etc. and maintain activity/interaction on the platform.
– Constant monitoring and analyzing data for business health insights for reporting and business growth.
– Monitor relevant competitor campaigns, infringements, and market trends to identify opportunities for business growth.
– Collaborate with relevant parties on conversation rate optimization exercises, including diagnosing, testing, implementing, and optimizing page/site UX journeys and making necessary enhancements.
– Identify potential partnerships for banks, payment gateway, and installment options to drive sales and affordability for banks, payment gateway, and installment options to drive sales and affordability.
– Minimum qualification – Degree.
– Minimum 2 years and above of relevant experience.
– Experience in web merchandising, analytics, logistics, customer service, and e-commerce usability.
– Proficient in Shopping cart systems (e.g., Magento), Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
s shopping experience is smooth and pleasant.
– Proficient in written and spoken English.
– Skills required: Basic Photoshop, Magento System, Lazada & Shopee Seller Centre, Basic HTML, Microsoft Excel & Customer Service