- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Assist in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is compulsory (both speaking and writing).
- Self-starter, detail-minded, good analytical, strong problem-solving skill and very well organized.
- Candidates with job experience (in any field) are encouraged to apply.