Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas
Create win-win outcomes for customers and Brightside by processing Electrical Household Claim
• Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
• Make decisions, on behalf of Brightside, in relation to adjudication of claims under the terms and conditions, client expectations and service level expectations.
• Able to show initiative to take responsibility for own actions and decisions.
• Able to make decisions through appropriate actions required to solve queries within guidelines.
• Engage with stakeholders to: Follow up additional information where required without delay – Provide outcomes on adjudication process
• Handle communications with stakeholders in line with agreed procedures and guides for conversations.
• Deliver outcomes and decisions which are cost effective, timely & meet customer needs in line with program requirements
• Register required information resulting from the contact in Brightside’s IT systems, as required by procedures. Identify and take responsibility to escalate issues when outcome is dependent or outside of authority limits set.
Able to communicate Chinese, market requirements.