You will be expected to gain and grow the interest of investors in the group’s range of funds and advisory services through strategic marketing initiatives. You are expected to assist in developing and executing marketing and business development strategies to promote, position and brand the group and its services, locally and globally.
You will approach the individual, corporate and institutional investor markets, set up presentation forums and assist in developing and implementing unique marketing strategies. It is important for the successful candidates to have new business generation skills, in addition to being capable of giving advice based on Capital Dynamics’ core philosophy.
- Need to be a self-starter, able to think out of the box and yet be focused. Having 2 to 3 years of sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry is an asset.
- An ability to communicate flawlessly in English is vital and fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- A double-major degree in Marketing with Finance or Accounting or Economics is preferred.
- Experienced Investment Analysts who desire a career switch will find this position attractive.
- Some travelling is expected.