- Handle new products for Life & Group businesses and provide continuous product analysis.
- To define, analyze and document business requirements before an IT solution is designed and implemented to ensure the final solution meets business objectives.
- This responsibility encompasses studying the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Monitor product performance across different markets, and prepare detailed reports i.e. meet or exceed sales projections.
- Improve business processes impacted by technology and to participate in pre-project analysis work that helps enable informed decision-making about what investments to make in technology.
- Degree in business or related field, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Preferably comes with experience and knowledge of life insurance products
- Able to handle stakeholder management – business users, c-level, middle management, and vendors.
- Experience in new product lifecycle management is an added advantage.
- Matured individual, able to work under minimal to no supervision