• Responsible for the daily work plan of the factory
• Responsible for order-specific arrangements with purchasing ；
• Ensure the Master Production Schedule is fulfil customer requirement and delivery
• Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Responsible for plan and translate customer orders into production schedules.
• Monitor the production schedule plan VS actual and to ensure the defined cycle time for each process are met and feedback to Engineering for the long cycle time parts for improvements.
• Expedite material releases & production schedules to communicate the changing needs of the manufacturing focus factory.
• Monitor delivery performance and ensure meeting companies On-Time Delivery (OTD) target.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the superior/manager/management.
- At least advanced/higher/graduate diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 5 years directly applicable work experience in manufacturing background
Have good organize and coordination skills
- Familiar with the processing of LMW, familiar with various import and export trade terms
- Experienced in lean production management.
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia, and ability to interact with people. (Mandarin speaker will be priority)