As part of a small team, you will perform a broad range of duties. Your roles will include:
- Keeping a full set of financial accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- Fulfilling the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting requirements;
- Handling payroll, tax, etc;
- Dealing with auditor and tax agent;
- Assisting in office administrative and fund administration matters;
- Assist in other projects as requested; and
- Performing ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- You are expected to have 1-2 years’ accounting experience in the corporate environment and have a solid accounting degree and/or professional qualifications.
- You need to be justifiably confident, be able to work independently and be extremely well organised.
- You need to be a very trustworthy person.
- Recent graduates who possess the passion and drive to contribute to the company’s long-term growth are encouraged to apply.
- For the right person, there will be opportunities to gain further exposure to project based activities.